About Best Western
Best Western International, Inc. is a global hotel brand with more than 4,500 locations worldwide, including 2,000 hotels in North America. The brand was established in 1946 and quickly became the largest motel brand in the country. Today, Best Western manages 13 types of hotels to meet the needs of all travelers, including Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Vib, Glo, and BW Premier Collection. Raise offers unbeatable Best Western promo codes and coupons found online.
Best Western offers a low rate guarantee. If a customer finds a published rate online that is lower than what is published on bestwestern.com, Best Western will honor the lower rate and provide a $100 Best Western Travel Card. All price matches must be submitted within 24-hours of reservation on bestwestern.com for the same hotel, room type, dates of stay, and guest occupancy.
Best Western cancellation and refund policies vary by location. Each individual best Western Hotel sets its own reservation processes.
The Best Western Rewards program is available for free to all customers. Members include award-winning rewards and exclusive rates, including the following:
- Worldwide free night redemptions with points
- Redeem points for free travel, gift cards, products, and more
- Points never expire
- Elite status match with any other hotel loyalty program
After 10 nights or 7 qualified stays, reward members earn Elite Status. Elite members earn additional perks, including:
- Bonus points for every stay
- Welcome gift at check in
- Best available room upgrades
- Early check-in and late check-out
Best Western offers an early web discount of up to 30% off for online bookings prepaid at least 21 days in advance. Best Western also offers special promotions every summer, autumn, winter, and spring.
Many customers are eligible for qualified discounts through Best Western:
- AAA members receive a 15% Best Western coupon on room rates throughout North America and exclusive AAA Preferred Best Western Rewards Program
- AARP members receive a 15% Best Western coupon on room rates and automatic upgrade to Gold status in Best Western Rewards
- Federal and state government employees, military personnel, civilian personnel, veterans, tax-funded hospital and university personnel, and cost-reimbursable contractors are eligible for a U.S Government and Military discount at or below the per diem rate, plus automatic upgrade to Gold status in Best Western Rewards
- Senior citizens 55+ receive a 15% Best Western discount on room rates
Best Western does not offer a trade-in policy.
The Best Western Rewards Mastercard Premium is available to qualified applicants. Cardholders enjoy exclusive benefits:
- 20 points per $1 on Best Western stays
- Automatic Platinum Rewards status
- 50,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in first 3 billing cycles
- 20,000 bonus points for spending at least $5,000 during each 12 billing cycle period
The Best Western Rewards Mastercard is also available with no annual fee and other perks:
- 13 points per $1 on Best Western stays
- Automatic Gold Rewards status
- 16,000 bonus points after first purchase
- 16,000 bonus points on first stay