About Old Navy
Old Navy is a clothing and accessory company owned by Gap Inc. Founded in 1994 to provide customers with a less expensive alternative to Gap, Old Navy grew quickly and now has more than 1,100 locations worldwide. The largest Old Navy stores are its flagship locations in New York City, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, Manila, and Mexico City. Old Navy offers the latest fashions at great prices for the whole family. Raise provides unbeatable Old Navy coupons and promo codes found online, including free shipping.
Old Navy does not offer price matching, but it does offer a one-time price adjustment guarantee. If an item purchased is marked down within 14 days of the date of purchase, customers can request a refund for the difference by contacting customer service. Items purchased used promotion code or other discount aren’t eligible for this price adjustment.
The return system at Old Navy allows customers to return merchandise up to 45 after the date of purchase, with an original sales receipt or shipping confirmation, to receive an even exchange or full refund. All returns and exchanges are free when using a prepaid return shipping label from Old Navy or returning to a retail store.
Other Old Navy return guidelines include these rules:
- Damages and defective items may be returned at any time
- Items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn, to be eligible for a full refund or exchange.
- Store items cannot be returned online, but online items can be returned in store
- Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Online items can be returned to a store, except for items marked “Mail Only”
Old Navy also offer a special extended holiday returns policy. Items purchased online or in stores between November 1st and December 24th may be returned by January 15th or 45 days after purchase, whichever is later.
Old Navy offers a new free loyalty program called BRIGHT. All BRIGHT Members earn 2 points per $1 spent in Gap, Inc brand stores. For every 500 points earned, Members are awarded a $5 Reward toward a future purchase.
Old Navy coupons, promo codes, and discounts are available in-store and online year-round, especially during three-day weekends and major holidays.
Old Navy is known for its three-day holiday sales. Around Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day, Old Navy offers steep storewide markdowns. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas sales also provide significant discounts and Old Navy coupons up to 60% or 70% off.
Old Navy also slashes prices between seasons. The end of April, August, November, and February are the best months to purchase clearance apparel.
Old Navy offers a 10% military discount for active duty personnel, retirees, reservists, and veterans with an ID on in-store purchases. An Old Navy coupon is not needed to these discounts.
Old Navy does not specify a trade-in policy for customers.
The Old Navy Card is a Visa credit card available to all qualified applicants. It’s valid to use with other Gap Inc. brands, including Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Cardmembers receive special benefits:
- 20% off first purchase with Old Navy Card
- Annual birthday surprise promo
- 10% off 60-day Welcome Shopping Pass
- 5 points per $1 spent at a Gap Inc. brand, in-store and online
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted
- $5 reward for every 500 points earned
- Bonus point shopping days
- No receipt necessary for returns
Cardholders who earn 5,000 points in a calendar year reach Navyist status and earn these additional benefits:
- Free basic alterations on Banana Republic purchases
- Free online shipping from any Gap Inc brand with Old Navy promo code NAVYIST
- Quarterly 20% bonus points