Sears, Roebuck and Company, known more commonly as Sears, is a nationwide department store. It was founded in 1893 by Richard Sears and Alvah Roebuck as a mail order catalog company. Today, Sears manages hundreds of retail locations across the United States. Each department store sells clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, appliances, housewares, tools, toys, and more. Raise offers the best Sears promo codes and coupons found online, including free shipping.
The Sears price match policy includes local retail competitors, local retail competitors’ websites, and Sears branded non-outlet retailers. Sears does not price match internet-only retailers or marketplace or third party sellers.
- Local Retail Competitors: If customers find a lower price on an identical brand and model number currently for sale at another local competitor’s retail store, Sears will match that price. Original advertisement must be provided to a sales associate at time of purchase.
- Online Retail Competitors: If customers find a lower online price, including costs for shipping and handling, on an identical brand and model number currently available from a local competitor’s retail store honoring its own online price and the item is currently available for sale and delivery, Sears will match the price of the merchandise. Ordering page must be presented to Sears at time of purchase.
- Sears Branded Stores: If a customer finds a lower price on an identical brand and model number from Sears or another Sears branded non-outlet retail format or website, Sears will match that price for up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Sears will not price match limited time Online Only events.
The Sears return policy depends on the type of item being returned and whether the customer is a Shop Your Way Member or non-member. For most general merchandise, non-member customers can make returns within 30 days from purchase. All returns must be in new condition with the original packaging and receipt. Shop Your Way members have an extended 45-day return period for general merchandise purchases.
Exclusions include delivered furniture, mattresses, and purchases with delivery or installation. Each product type has unique return specifications provided at time of purchase.
The Sears ShopYourWay rewards program is free for all customers to join. It offers exclusive perks for all members:
- Members-only Sears coupons to use in-store or online
- Earn cashback points for every dollar spent at Sears or other partners like Kmart. 1,000 points equals $1.
- Enter to win prizes
- Extended and flexible return policy
- Link Shop Your Way MasterCard or Visa to get cashback in points when shopping at partner stores like Starbucks, Expedia, Ulta, Groupon, and more.
Sears is known for seasonal sales around every major holiday event, including Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, President’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and New Year’s. Offers include Sears promo codes and discounts up to 75% off retail prices.
Sears offers a Tech and Vocational Student Discount Program. Students can register for this program to earn a 50% off Sears coupon for their first mechanic’s tool set and tool storage, plus other benefits and discounts:
- 20% off regular price tools
- 5% off sale price tools
- 10% off select workwear and boots
Sears is also known for offering limited time military and first responder promotions.
Sears does not offer a trade-in policy.
The Sears Shop Your Way Mastercard is available to all qualified applicants. The card makes it easier for Sears customers to earn points on everyday purchases:
- 5% in points at gas stations
- 3% in points at grocery stores and restaurants
- 2% in points at Sears and Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases
Card holders can take advantage of special financing options for home appliances, auto, fitness, lawn and garden, tools, outdoor living, sporting goods, fine jewelry, mattresses, furniture, and more.