About The Bay
The Bay is the namesake retail business of the Canadian giant Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC). Hudson’s Bay Company was founded in 1670 as a fur trading company. The first Hudson’s Bay or “The Bay” department stores opened in 1965. Today, HBC operates more than 90 locations across Canada and the Netherlands. The Bay stores sell men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, beauty, toys, home decor, shoes, handbags, and more. Raise offers unbeatable The Bay coupons and promo codes found online, including free shipping.
The Bay honors price adjustment requests made within 7 days of purchase as long as the original receipt is provided and the items weren’t purchased on clearance.
Hudson’s Bay return policy allows returns to be made within the following timeframes:
- Major home purchases (furniture, mattresses, barbecues, patio furniture) within 14 days of purchase
- Standard-size items within 30 days of purchase
- Hudson’s Bay credit card purchases within 90 days of purchase
- Jewelry and home electronics within 30 days of purchase
All items must be returned in their original, unopened condition with the original sales receipt. Any merchandise returned without a receipt will be refunded to a Hudson’s Bay gift card at the item’s lowest sale price.
Hudson’s Bay Rewards Program is available to all shoppers. It is a tiered rewards program, so loyal shoppers earn more points.
- Tier 1 ($1-$399/year): Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at any HBC location or thebay.com.
- Tier 2 ($400-$1,199): Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent
- Tier 3 ($1,200+): Earn 2 points for every $1 spent
All rewards members can double their points when they use a Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Credit Card to make purchases.
The Bay is best known for its huge Boxing Week sale. Customers can shop discounts up to 65% off.
The Bay does not advertise qualified customer discounts.
The Bay does not offer a trade-in policy.
Hudson’s Bay Credit Card and Mastercard are available to qualified applicants. Card members earn double rewards points on all purchases made with their cards. Points can be redeemed in-store or online for favorite items in fashion, home, beauty, and more. 2,000 points equal a $10 The Bay coupon and 5,000 The Bay points equal a $25 The Bay coupon.