2. Program PeriodThe Raise Cash Programs will continue until terminated, suspended, modified, or converted to another Raise Cash Program by Raise (the "Program Period"). Raise may change the Program Period at any time and may determine to terminate any Raise Cash Program Period in its sole discretion, in particular if it believes any Raise Cash Program is being abused or is otherwise not accomplishing the intended purpose of the Raise Cash Program.
4. Raise Referral Program Terms & LimitationsOne of the Programs offered by Raise is the "Raise Referral Program," whereby a Member is rewarded for referring friends to Raise. Once you have become a Member, you can begin accruing Raise Cash under this Program (the "Referral Raise Cash"). You can share savings with your friends through Raise’s referral program via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or word-of-mouth. If you refer a friend who then signs up for Raise, and within 30 days of signing up spends a minimum of $1 of their own money on a single order, Raise will give you $5 in Referral Raise Cash. Friends referred to Raise through this program have 30 days to enter their claim code to receive their Raise Cash and qualify the referring Member for their Referral Raise Cash. For example, if a Member refers a friend to Raise through this Program and the referral enters their claim code for a purchase of a gift card on Raise within 30 days of the Member’s referral and the referral spends at least $1 or more of their own money on the gift card, then the referring Member will earn $5 in Referral Raise Cash, which will have an expiration timeframe of 180 days. Raise reserves the right to change any terms of the Raise Referral Program, including the minimum amount that must be spent to use the Referral Raise Cash, limit how or when the Referral Raise Cash can be redeemed and whether there are limitations as to how any Referral Raise Cash can be used in combination with any Promotional Raise Cash or Promotional Raise Cash Programs. You agree that any and all Referral Raise Cash claim codes in this Referral Program: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose of this Program; and (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred. Furthermore, participants in this Raise Cash Referral Program may not offer additional consideration to referrals in this Program, including any offer of consideration to enter their claim codes for a purchase transaction on the Site. You can check your Raise Cash balance in your "My Account" section on the Site.
5. Promotional Raise Cash Programs Terms & LimitationsRaise also offers a variety of promotional Raise Cash Programs, whereby Raise will provide or offer certain persons Raise Cash in conjunction with various promotional events, programs and initiatives. These promotional Raise Cash Programs will often identify a time limitation for redeeming any Raise Cash associated with a particular promotional Raise Cash Program, after which, any such Raise Cash will no longer be redeemable or valid for redemption on the Site. Raise may identify Additional Terms for any Promotional Raise Cash Program that may (i) limit who can use or redeem promotional Raise Cash, including if it is for new Members only, (ii) limit when promotional Raise Cash can be used, (iii) limit what promotional Raise Cash can be used to purchase, (iv) limit how much promotional Raise Cash is available to be redeemed in a particular Raise Cash Program, (v) limit the combination of any particular promotional Raise Cash with other promotional Raise Cash or Referral Raise Cash and (vi) provide other particular terms and conditions specifically related to that promotional Raise Cash Program. If any of these terms are not being complied with by any Member of Raise, then Raise reserves the right to not honor the redemption of any such Member’s promotional Raise Cash. Furthermore, Raise reserves the right to limit the amount of promotional Raise Cash offered under any Raise Cash Program at any time, including the right to terminate any Raise Cash Program in its sole discretion. Raise, in its sole discretion, may at any time change minimum spend thresholds for taking advantage of any particular promotional Raise Cash Program. This change will be reflected at the time of check-out for the Member. Furthermore, Raise can refuse redemption of certain Raise Cash promotional codes, to the extent such codes have been promoted by a source not authorized by Raise or contemplated for that particular Raise Cash Program. Again, to the extent any promotional Raise Cash Program is limited to new Members or single use, Raise may not honor any promotional Raise Cash they believe to be in violation of this term or limitation, including if Raise determines you have more than one Member account on Raise.
6. Promotional Raise Cash Earned through the Raise Pay ProgramEach Member is automatically enrolled to participate in the Raise Pay Program associated with the purchase of certain full-value gift cards on the Site (the "Raise Pay Program"), although Raise reserves the right to limit participation in its sole discretion. Under the Raise Pay Program, each Member is permitted to earn Raise Cash each time a Member purchases a gift card included in the Raise Pay Program. Each time you purchase a gift card included in this Raise Pay Program, we will post Raise Cash to your Member account for redemption on the Site. Raise Cash earned through the Raise Pay Program will have an expiration timeframe of two (2) years from the date it was earned. Raise reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Raise Pay Program, or any part of it, at any time and in our sole discretion. Notice will be provided via email to the email associated with your Member account.
7. Redemption of Raise CashRaise Cash is redeemable toward purchases of gift cards and other closed-loop products solely sold on the Site, and you can redeem them during the checkout process. All redemptions of your Raise Cash are final. If you use Raise Cash to purchase a gift card on the Site and that gift card is subject to a customer service credit under our 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee [https://www.raise.com/guarantee], we will refund you any Raise Cash used on that particular purchase into your Member account. Likewise, we reserve the right to remove any Raise Cash earned where the qualifying Activities or event is no longer valid. To redeem your Raise Cash, simply add items to your shopping cart and click the "Checkout" or "Buy Now" button (if you’re not already signed in, the next screen will prompt you to sign in to your Member account). Continue through the checkout process. When you get to Checkout, you’ll see the total amount of Raise Cash available to redeem with your purchase. By default, Raise Cash will be applied toward your order and the dollar value will be deducted from your order total, unless you unclick the box to indicate that you do not want the Raise Cash applied. You will be asked to use another payment method to pay the remaining balance. Raise Cash is applied in full with the exception of $1 of the purchase price that must be paid out of pocket as a security measure. You cannot redeem Raise Cash for more than the total amount of your purchase. Members may apply all, some or none of their Raise Cash to an order, provided that Member pays the remaining order balance and/or the $1 out of pocket spend requirement described above with their chosen form of payment. There may be limitations as to whether certain Referral Raise Cash and other promotional Raise Cash (or promotional codes) may be redeemed in combination with each other. If this is the case, you will be notified at checkout, giving you the option to choose between using Raise Cash or a promotional code for that particular order. If you choose the latter, know that the Raise Cash will remain in your Member account until the relevant expiration date of such Raise Cash.
10. Raise Cash ExpirationRaise Cash earned under the Raise Pay Program that has not been redeemed within two (2) years from the time such Raise Cash was earned by the Member under that Program may be deemed expired and removed from your Member account. Similarly, Raise Cash earned under the Raise Referral Program that have not been redeemed within 180 days from the time such Raise Cash was earned by the Member under that Program may be deemed expired and removed from your Member account. Raise Cash earned under any other promotional Raise Cash Program will expire in accordance with the Additional Terms associated with such Raise Cash and Raise Cash Programs. The expiration date of any Raise Cash you have earned will be set forth in your Member account. Raise shall be the sole determiner of such expiration date and the expiration date determined by Raise shall be final and binding in all respects. If a Member does not redeem Raise Cash prior to the expiration date, the Member forfeits all such Raise Cash and the Raise Cash will cease to exist in the Member’s account. Your "My Account" section on the Site lists your Raise Cash history and displays when that particular Raise Cash will lapse and cease to be valid Raise Cash in your Member account. Raise reserves the right to modify its Raise Cash expiration rules and policies for any Raise Cash Programs from time-to-time. If your Raise Cash expires pursuant to such then-current rules and policies, we may remove such Raise Cash from your Member account, without any compensation or further obligation to you regarding such expiring Raise Cash.
12. Raise Cash TaxabilityRaise Cash may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to Member. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
15. About Gift CardsThe gift cards offered by Raise on the Site are subject to each individual retailer’s policies and program terms. For details, see the information on the back of the gift card or visit the relevant retailers’ websites for their particular terms & conditions governing a particular gift card.
16. ReleaseBy participating in any Raise Cash Program, a Member releases Raise, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising partners and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, arising from or related to, the relevant Program, the Raise Cash Programs and/or the earning, use, loss or redemption of any Raise Cash.
19. Changes to the Raise Cash TermsThe most current version of the Raise Cash Terms will be posted to the Site. Changes to the Raise Cash Terms will be effective upon posting to the Site, unless otherwise required by applicable law. At our sole discretion, we may also inform you of changes to the Raise Cash Terms via email and/or in-app notifications. If you do not agree to the changes to the Raise Cash Terms, you should stop using your Member account and the mobile application and Site functionality related to Raise Cash. Your continued use of the mobile applications, Site, or Member account constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the updated Raise Cash Terms.