Buy With Confidence
1 Year Money-Back Guarantee
Our marketplace is built upon the concept of trust. We hold our buyers and sellers to the highest of standards. Whether you’re buying discounted cards, earning Raise Cash for face value cards, or selling cards for cash, we want to ensure you have the most positive experience on Raise. With this in mind, every order is backed by the following Money-Back Guarantee.
For 1 year from your original date of purchase, we cover:
- Cards that are not active
- Cards with an inaccurate balance
- Cards delivered as a different brand than ordered on Raise
For a period of 90 days from your original date of purchase, we cover:
- Physical cards not received within 30 days from the date of purchase on Raise, provided that you let Raise know within the first 90 days your physical card never arrived. Our Money-Back Guarantee does not cover cards that the US Postal Service can confirm were delivered to the address you provided.
Our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee does not cover:
- Requests received outside of one year
- Buyer’s remorse or change of mind
- Misinterpretation of card delivery method or timing of delivery
- Misinterpretation of how a particular card is redeemed or any other redemption requirements or limitations
- Neglecting to apply a promotional code before a purchase
- Cards lost or misplaced by the buyer
- Cards that are subsequently resold on any platform other than Raise or given to someone other than the original purchaser (other than gifts sent through Raise)
- Cards you have purchased on Raise at the request of a third party and which cards you then share or provide to a third party
- Cards not received due to incorrect shipping or delivery information
- Cards that are no longer honored when a retailer goes out of business or files for bankruptcy
- Cards for which a merchant has changed its redemption policies and/or procedures, provided the card can still be redeemed at the merchant
- Cards that have expired pursuant to a particular merchant’s gift card terms
The 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee covers the purchase price of the card, not any savings, discount or Raise Cash the buyer received at the time of purchase. If a portion of the card was redeemed, only a partial refund will be provided. If you have any questions or would like to request a refund for your order under the 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee, please contact Raise Member Services through our Help Center.